Jan 6, 2021
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, AEE staff, and the general public are of the utmost importance to AEE. We have been monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 in Boston, MA. As such, we will transition the 2021 AEE East Energy Conference and Expo to an entirely virtual event. Visit aeevirtual.com for more information.
If you have questions please contact:
Exhibiting - Diane@aeecenter.org
Speaking - Cheyenne@aeecenter.org
Attending - Connie@aeecenter.org
For decades, AEE has been focused on delivering these very important events for education, developing brands, forging partnerships, networking and more. There is nothing like doing business in person. We are looking forward to seeing you in person during 2021.
CDC Prevention Tips
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty